A women’s body is capable of creating and growing life. During this time, the mother’s body goes through rapid and vast changes. With both hormonal changes and physical changes the pregnant body often experiences pain and tension that it wasn’t feeling before. Many of these complaints can be treated in a natural, drug-free and non-invasive ways with chiropractic care. Chiropractic care during pregnancy can be safe, gentle and effective.
– Hip Pain
– Neck Pain
– Low Back Pain
– Rib Discomfort
BENEFITS OF CHIROPRACTIC:
– Helps maintain a healthier pregnancy by avoiding drugs.
– Prepare your body for birth and labor
– Release tension on the Sacrum ligaments and the uterine ligaments
– Reduce tension on the round ligaments
– Helps create space for the baby to sit in the best way possible.
Birthing a child creates many new changes in a women’s body. Hormones will take time to return to their pre-pregnancy levels and your pelvis will have gone through new positions. Being a new mother comes with so many changes, and supporting the new physical and bio-mechanical changes becomes extra important. During this time, Chiropractic care and various soft tissue techniques can help support the body through the newest transitions.